Poor Mom. My emotional outburst about this semester really took her by surprise.
So this is what the next coupla months look like:
- May 1-9: study leave (somewhere in between, Fieldwork Summary presentation at internship organization event + Community organization group meet)
- May 10: Social Theories exam + submission of concept note for Research proposal
- May 13: Human Growth & Development exam
- May 15: Intro to Mental Health exam + History & Perspectives of Social Work (supplementary) + Social Sciences & Health (supplementary write-up submission; second mode of evaluation TBD)
- May 17: Community Organization exam
- May 20: Qualitative Research exam + Intro to Public Health term paper submission
- May 21/22: Community Organization group report submission
- May 23 - Jun 6: Rural practicum (where yet TBD)
- Jun 6: Start of IIIrd semester
- Jun 17: Project proposal writing submission + Social Welfare Administration re-write submission
- Jun 30: Research proposal presentation
Any of this is subject to change. To put this in perspective, we completed this second semester of 8 classes (45 days) and fieldwork (23 days) from Feb 4th - April 30th. And we still had to push Law & Social Work to the third semester (the final assignment will be submitted then).
Sometimes I wish my life were for rent.